The Festus Group offers customers Cognos consulting and public, private, and onsite Cognos training using the authorized IBM-created curriculum.
Why choose The Festus Group?
Flexibility: The Festus Group is located in Houston, TX and offers customers the option to request consulting or public training to be scheduled around their needs. If you need a class, and you don't see it posted on our website, simply call or email, and we will be happy to try to accommodate your request. We also offer most of our classes as Instructor-led online and can provide many time zones.
Dependability: GUARANTEED TO RUN! The Festus Group guarantees to run training without a minimum. Once you are registered, you can count on the class to run. The only reason a class would not run would be if an instructor becomes ill or has a death in the family or some other extenuating circumstance arises, and a replacement instructor isn't available.
For training should I choose the classroom or and Instructor-led Online class?
The instructor-led classroom is the preferred method of most of our students. Getting away from the office and other distractions let the student concentrate on the material. When travel isn't an option, the Instructor-led Online model is considered. In this model, the student will remotely log-in to a computer in the training lab. We recommend to our student's that are connecting remotely to our labs to have two monitors available, one for viewing the material and one for the lab exercises.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Houston Facility
- Located on the northwest side of Houston inside the Chasewood Bank building at 20333 Tomball Pkwy on the 1st floor in Suite 140.
- Park in visitor or non-reserved parking spots
- The nearest airport: Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Rental car? Yes, it is helpful. However, some hotels in the area do offer a shuttle to the training facility in the Chasewood Bank building.
- Hotels and corporate rates are available upon request.
- Laptops are made available for the training.
- Our break room offers complimentary coffee, tea, and water.
- The dress code is casual.
- Classes run from 9am - 5pm Central Standard Time with lunch typically from 12:00pm (noon) - 1:00pm.
- If an instructor becomes ill or has a death in the family or some other extenuating circumstance arises, and a replacement instructor isn't available then we will reschedule the course for a later date.